Connecting to the GAA Wifi Wireless Network
Visitors to GAA must request a guest voucher from the business office. Connect to the GAA Guest wifi, then enter the voucher code in the appropriate field in the guest portal.
GAA staff and students will connect to the "GAA Wifi" wireless network. Please follow the instructions below for access. If you are a staff/student and have not yet set up your school Google account, please follow the instructions here: https://helpdesk.glendaleacademy.org/knowledgebase.php?article=9
Obtaining Your DPSK
1. Connect to the GAA Onboarding wifi network.
2. You will be taken to the WLAN Connection Activation prompt. Enter your GAA username and password, then click Log In.
3. Upon successful authentication, the Secure WLAN Configuration screen will appear. You will be presented with a provisioning file titled prov.apk (Android), prov.exe (Windows), or prov.pkg (Apple). At this point, there are two options to take.
Option 1 - Install the provisioning file. Skip to the Connecting to GAA Wifi section.
Option 2 - If you are using Linux or a Chromebook, or if you are not presented with a download, select "click here" at the bottom of the window, as shown below. Continue to step 4.
4. The next screen will present your unique Network Key (DPSK). An example is shown below. Copy the Network Key as it will be used later. DO NOT SHARE YOUR NETWORK KEY!!!
Connecting to GAA Wifi
1. Change the wifi network to GAA Wifi. If you installed the Zero-IT install file, this is the final step. If you copied the DPSK from step 4 above, continue to the next step.
2. Enter your Network Key if prompted, then join the GAA Wifi wireless network.