Activating Your GAA Google Account
New Users Only
A school-issued Google Workspace account is required for WiFi access on the GAA campus. New students and faculty are assigned a username and temporary password. The temporary password must be changed prior to connecting to the GAA Wifi wireless network.
1. If starting this section while on campus, please obtain a guest voucher from the business office and use the code to connect to GAA Guest.
2. Open a web browser and go to www.google.com. Click the blue "Sign In" button in the top right corner of the browser window.
3. Use your full email address (e.g., firstname.lastname@example.org) as your username, then click "Next". At the next screen, enter the temporary password and click "Next". Accept the user agreement to continue. For assistance with the Google Workspace account, please click here to fill out a support ticket.
4. Create and confirm a new password in the next section, then click "Change password".
5. Once a new password has been created, you will be logged into Google. To verify, click on the letter in the colored circle on the top right of the browser window and it will display the account which is signed in.